Use a Computer
Public-access computers with Internet access.
- The library has 6 public-access computers for your convenience.
- Wireless access is available for laptop users.
- Computers are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- You may call and reserve a computer for a specific time.
- Computers are available for 1 hour. If no one is waiting you may have additional time.
- Request a computer registration form from any staff person.
- By signing the registration form, you are agreeing to abide by the rules of use.
- The computers do not have filtered Internet access.
- Students under 16 must have a registration form signed by a parent or guardian.
- Students under 16 are required to have a parent or guardian present while using the Internet.