What are you looking for?
Search engines are a fine place to start a search of the Internet, but often the results are unsatisfactory. Our library has gathered together some great resources for you to use to find the information you need.
- WorldCat - find books, CDs, DVDs in libraries worldwide
- http://medlineplus.gov/ - reliable health information
- http://USA.gov - information on grants, taxes, voting, consumer guides, and much more
- Iowa Supreme Court Web site - http://www.iowacourts.gov - find information on representing yourself in court, serving on jury duty, visiting a court house, and more
- Weiss Research - Financial ratings and financial planning tools you can trust - www.financialratingsseries.com. Financial Ratings Series Online combines the strength of Weiss Ratings and Grey House Publishing to provide a single source for financial strength ratings and financial planning tools covering insurance, MedigappPlans, banks, credit unions, mutual funds and stocks. This site will help you get accurate, independent information to help make informed decisions about financial planning.
Iowa Publications Online - can help you dig deep into all things Iowa